Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My designs.....



Here are two things I worked on this week. I made Laura Beth the pants and onesie set on the left. I just love the cherries design. On the right are some big sister t's for twin girls. Their mom is expecting a baby boy the first of February and I designed these darling t-shirts for the girls. I am working on a onesie to match for the baby once he's born. I think it will read.. "little brother, Stephen." My website is in progress and I am so excited. The designer is creating the cutest graphics and I am very pleased with the progress thus far. I hope to launch it soon. My company is called The Whimsical Woods. So, check out www.thewhimsicalwoods.com in the near future to see the products I offer.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog!! I am excited for you! Your designs are beautiful, very talented! It's so nice to stay updated this way. I can't believe it's almost your 30th and Laura Beth's 1st!!! big year.
love ya lots!