Monday, February 4, 2008

Girls Weekend!!





30 here we come!! Christine, Olivia, Tiffany, and I met up in Charleston for a girls weekend. We decided since we will all be turning 30 this year, we'd celebrate early. It was a perfect weekend! We arrived in Charlotte Friday afternoon in time to hang out, get dressed up and enjoy a glass of wine. Then we headed out to an amazing dinner at a restaurant name ... Five (I can't completely remember). Next we went to an 80's club called The Breakfast Club. We took a step back in time and danced the night away to some 80's classics. Saturday was spent recuperating. And, then we were off for some Mexican and a movie. We saw 27 Dresses. A movie I think was written about Christine. Too funny!! I had a great time and it always amazes me how the four of us "just get each other" and always have a blast together. We are such completely different people and live miles apart but when we meet up, it's like we just pick right up where we left off. I cherish these friendships and thank God for them.

Sunday, I stopped by to see the McDonald family. I used to babysit Madison (now Maddie), Megan, and Anna while in college. I spent many years taking care of the girls and they were such an important part of my life. Megan was my flower girl in my wedding. They moved to Charlotte a few years ago and I haven't seen all of them at once since my wedding. It was a great visit. They are now in 7th, 4th, and 3rd grade!!! I felt old!! They are still the cute, wonderful family I remember.

No comments: