Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Designs





It is funny to read previous blogs. :) I was "having so much fun" taking care of Laura Beth while Landon was sick. Oh, how fast that changed. By Sunday, being a single mom was not so appealing. I was so glad to see Landon appear from the basement. I went to Target. He asked what I was going for and I just said to walk around and see if there is anything we need. Moms will understand how walking around aimlessly in a store by yourself can be so enjoyable. We spent Valentine's Day at home. I cooked Landon a cake and dinner. Friday was his birthday. He went to play in a golf tournament and his mom came to visit Laura Beth and I. The highlight of the weekend was cleaning out the garage on Sunday. Finally!!! I had everything in place and organized when Laura Beth was born but over the past year we accumulated way to much stuff and I am now housing my classroom supplies too.

Over the past week, I have been working on some more products. The diaper bags are popular along with the monogrammed bloomers and diaper pouch. I have one of the bags for Laura Beth and have worn it out over the past year. And, my diapee wipee pouch is one of my favorites. It is perfect when you are somewhere and just want to grab the essentials for a diaper change. I created a similar pouch. My design is about an inch bigger. I always wish I could fit one more diaper and some diaper rash cream. I am pondering adding some sort additional pocket for the tube of cream.

My website is still stagnant. I am very concerned as I paid for half of it already and the designer is not responding to my correspondences. I am at a loss as to what do at this point. Ahhh....

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Your designs are so beautiful!! loving it!! i wish i had money:)!!
anyway, at least you can advertise for free on blogger, right? hope it all works out though.