Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun Idea!






O.K.. My challenge is to choose my favorite room in my house and blog about it. Jaime came up with this cute idea. I decided upon Laura Beth's nursery. I just feel at peace in there. My mom, Randi, Landon, and I decorated it. Mom and I chose the colors and decor. Landon put together the furniture. Papa Randy helped me paint the monogram and hung the beautiful chandelier. My favorite parts are the chair and the painting my mom had done. The painting states my feelings perfectly. I have spent many nights sitting in that chair rocking my baby girl. Most of the time I just sit, close my eyes, and try to "soak" in the moment as I know they don't last long. I have said many prayers in that chair. Mostly just thanking God for this amazing gift he has blessed us with.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I loved your comments! Where's the pic of your nursery? Happy Monday.

Bree said...

I just stumbled across your blog, but I think your nursery pictures are adorable! The room looks great! I love it!