Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Daddy!!!






Today, I miss my Dad. He has just been in a "funk" lately and not himself. He's not his usual upbeat self and hasn't called to say "heayy Heeethher, just wanted to tell you I love you" in a while. I know he's upset about some of life's circumstances right now but I just miss him. I pray he is able to lift his head up soon and see all the good things life has to offer. I wish we lived closer and Laura Beth misses her Pawpaw. I love him more than words!! Some of my favorite memories are; going to the Seven Eleven on the weekends and getting slurpies and candy to take back to the house and watch football with, when we girls used to climb on his back and scratch his back, pop his toes (yes pop the knuckles in his toes :), and scratch his head for money. Cracked toes usually paid about a dime and a good back scratch was about a quarter!!, his yummy breakfasts and how he just likes to wait on us at his house and make sure we've eaten enough, watching him play with Laura Beth -- kids just adore him. Patrick just about flips out when he knows he's about to see Pawpaw, and much more. Here are some pictures of Pawpaw, Grandma, and Erica with Laura Beth.

No comments: