Monday, February 25, 2008

One Year Pictures!!

Here are some of Laura Beth's one year pictures. Of course she fell a few days before and got a black eye to go with her runny nose. Isn't that how things happen! She wouldn't smile as usual.. I call her my little professor, always studying the situation. My favorite shot ended up being one that was not planned or posed. I was pulling her clothes off and she just has on the tutu. I ordered a 16x20 of the shot in black and white with the tutu pink. Sooo sweet!!








2 comments:

Jaime said...

Precious!! love the tutu. Happy Birthday Laura Beth!! I wish we could be there. you are a cutie!
oh, and I LOVE the sippy cup!

Anonymous said...

Laura Beth...You are more precious to your Nana than you will ever know! I can't believe it has been a year and you are growing way too fast.