Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures and Parties




Friday, we went to get Laura Beth's 1 year pictures taken. Landon took the day off of work and we all spent the day together. We took her to have her picture taken and then went to lunch. She did pretty well with pictures. She wouldn't offer up too many smiles but she never really does in pictures. I think they turned out well and I am going to order a portrait of one of them. In it she is wearing a tutu and reaching her arms out. It's such an innocent, sweet shot. It was a great day! I had the photographer get a shot of the bloomers I monogram and sell. They are a popular item these days and just adorable under dresses. I think they look so cute under the tutu.







Saturday we went to Reid and Renee's for Clara's 2nd birthday. They had real ponies! Laura Beth didn't want much to do with them however. Renee knows how to throw a party. It was a western theme and everything was just perfect. Unfortunately I ended up catching a bug and was sick all night and into Sunday. Then Landon picked it up and has been home from work sick today. I pray Laura Beth doesn't catch it!

No comments: