Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas in Augusta 2007

This was our year to spend Christmas in Augusta. My personal favorite was getting to see my nephews open presents. I can't wait for Laura Beth to get older and enjoy Christmas. This year we had Christmas Eve dinner at Smurf''s (AKA Jennifer) and stayed the night there. The highlights were Dakota's Superman Dance and putting Patrick to bed and then waking up at 5 a.m. to see what Santa brought. He was sooo cute, going to bed and looking at the neighbors roof out of his window. He said... "aunt Heather,... if Santa lands on their roof, I will see him." 5 a.m. came quickly and he was mesmerized at all of his presents. As he took inventory, he asked me if Santa brought the adults presents. He was happy to hear that he didn't. This meant they were all for him. Laura Beth had her much smaller stash by the fireplace. I think she helped open one present and enjoyed chewing on the paper. Click on link below to watch the Superman Dance. Hilarious! Dakota may be a star someday. :)

No comments: