Monday, January 14, 2008

Fairwell 2007, 2008 Here We Come!!

I guess it is time to put 2007 behind me and embrace 2008. Most people are excited for a new year and maybe glad to see last year go. Not me!! 2007 has been one of the best years of my life. I have never been happier. Of course, the birth of my daughter was the highlight. I am so incredibly blessed with wonderful friends, supportive family, an amazing husband, good health, a safe and comfortable home, and a beautiful baby girl. I have been able to stay home with Laura Beth and have cherished each moment. She is such a joy and being a mom is better than I could have ever imagined. She makes me laugh with her free spirited personality and is such a loving baby. Landon and I grew closer than ever. Our family and friends have been so supportive this year. I can only hope 2008 will bring more blessings.

No comments: