Wednesday, January 2, 2008

O.K... I am blogger! The more things change.. the more they stay the same.

O.K.... not much has really changed has it? This is just a Mommy's My Space right! I am still up at 2:00 a.m. partying, so what if it's in the nursery and consists milk instead of beer. I've exchanged my Roman noodles for energy bars on the go.
My "sorority" is now Gymboree and playgroups.. but still a bunch of girls (o.k. woman sitting around talking and sharing.) I've don't drive my convertible Mustang but dont' have the minivan yet! I still party in Buckhead on occasion... just because I've had to "pump and dump" doesn't mean I didn't have fun. I was the last one standing that night!

I think I have convinced myself that I am still "cool." Never mind... I just said, "cool." (and remembered... I own a sewing/monogramming machine!

Life has definitely changed!! It's a different world but a wonderful one! I only thought I knew happiness. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: