Monday, January 7, 2008

Gymboree Class and Playgroups






Laura Beth and I had our first Gymboree class of 2008 today. We were both excited to get out of the house. I have missed our weekly outings to Mommy's Morning Out (my personal favorite), Gymboree class, and our playgroup. We were both getting stir crazy being couped up in the house together over the holiday. She has ran out of drawers and cabinets to empty! I haven't baby proofed everything yet. That will most definitely be my project tomorrow. I can't keep the house clean!! In the picture above, she opened a cabinet in my bedroom and had a -great time pulling out every t-shirt. Once it was completely empty she sat in the middle and made sure each shirt was unfolded. I give up at this point. I know Landon thinks "what have you done all day" when he gets home from work sometimes. Thank goodness for the week he took off work to be home with her. Now he can understand.


At Gymboree class, Laura Beth crawled over to Jack and planted a big kiss on him. A nice slobbery, open mouth one. Daddy will need to have a talk with his little flirt. Jack just looked puzzled. He wasn't her only victim though. She later gave Ava a kiss as well. :)


Here are a few pictures for 07.' I will add some new pictures after our playgroup on Friday. It's so much fun to watch the babies grow!
Oh, and I must explain the second picture above. Everyone always laughs at how big Laura Beth is. She just grows like a weed and is bigger than all of her playmates that are the same age. Well, at one of our playgroups.. Abbi had on a bib with a cookie on it. Laura Beth was trying to bite her bib. It was just funny because of how big she is and loves to eat food.

No comments: