Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Blessed Child!



Here's a picture of Laura Beth and Christine from Christmas. Christine and Trey came for dinner the Friday before Christmas. We did it last year and plan on making it one of our "traditions." I look forward to it every year!! Landon cooked steak and twice baked potatoes (another tradition.. :) and a yummy cheesecake for dessert. Yes, Landon cooked it all. I would like to take credit but I can't. He's a wonderful cook, and enjoys entertaining as much as I do. They brought Laura Beth this push toy. She likes to walk up and down the hall pushing it. I feel so blessed by my friendships and the love they share with Laura Beth as well.

1 comment:

margaret moss said...

this sweet LAURA BETH is so precious and has great MOM and DAD
THANKS for shareing i love you ALL
greatgranny moss