Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekly Update...

We spent most of the week close to home. Monday and Tuesday were crazy busy as I packed in teaching and tutoring. Laura Beth spent Wednesday with LaNae and of course screamed when I picked her up and put her in the car. The plan for Thursday was to stay home and clean house. Well for those of you with kids, you know it's not quite that easy! It goes kinda like this... clean bathroom while Laura Beth pulls everything out of the drawers. So you finally just decide that deep cleaning will be the priority and all of the mess can stay until she goes to bed. By noon on Thursday Laura Beth was walking around the house saying "bye, bye." Next, while I am cleaning the bathroom she brings me my jeans. :) O.K. point taken! LaNae bought her some crocs that she doesn't want to take off. All of this brings me to the picture below. (I can't even look at it without laughing) Laura Beth is walking around in her diaper, crocs, and hideous head band she found. She is still saying "bye, bye" (translation... let's get out of this house mommy!) I ask her where she wants to go and she says, "Parker." Too funny!!! At this point I am laughing out loud as I grab my camera. Parker is her little friend she just loves.



We did meet Jack and Lara for lunch and playtime at the park. Here are a few pictures.


And then Friday she was at it again.... dressed in her finest attire she was ready to go somewhere again. When asked where she was going this time, she stated "Nae, Nae." She was off to her babysitter's. After I talked her into putting on some shorts, she settled for the grocery store. :) Oh, the innocence! Laura Beth brings so much joy and laughter to our lives! She is too funny these days.

3 comments:

Erin Kay Photography said...

aubrey also has those cutie pie pink crocs. too cute!

Erin Kay Photography said...

ps...can't wait to fill you in on tonights adventures in photoshop. hopefully we will see you tomorrow!

Ida B. Goddard said...

too hillarious! Nolan does the same thing!! sorry we couldn't swap!