Friday, June 27, 2008

This Week's Newest Creation!




This week I designed these adorable brother/sister outfits. I think they turned out well. I hope Carrie likes them. I look forward to making more coordinating shorts, pants or capris and t's.




I am also working on a new dress design for Laura Beth. I had perfected (well I like to think so... :) the a line dress but it's time to begin some new designs. This is proving to be more difficult but I am reminded how frustrated the reversible a line dress was at first. I will post a picture when I finish. Don't forget to check out http://www.thewhimsicalwoods.blogspot.com/ if you want to see an archived list of the things I have done.

1 comment:

Erin Kay Photography said...

Love these! Boy and girl combos are so cute. Plaid buttons worked out for the best!