Friday, June 6, 2008

Blew Out My Flipflop!!


If you have never attended a Jimmy Buffet concert it's time to book your ticket for next year. Laura, Lloyd, Landon, and I went to see him at Lakewood last night. Landon's mother came in town to stay with Laura Beth and we headed out for some Mommy/Daddy time. Laura, Lloyd, Landon, and I could probably have fun in a box. We always have a good time regardless of where we are. However, this was a night to remember!! There are many interesting sights to see at a Jimmy Buffet concert. I was reminded of how diverse the world is! :) Enough said! Landon and I met them after Landon got off work. We tailgated for a little while and then had lawn seats. We spread out our blanket and enjoyed listening to fabulous music!! We laughed, danced, and enjoyed watching Lloyd chasing and kicking all of the beach balls. What a blast!! Oh and the picture of Laura and I in the trunk was taken after the concert back at the tailgate! I will have to post picture later.

No comments: