Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Little Fish!




Laura Beth and I went swimming on Thursday and Friday. We went over to our friend Lara's house to swim in a big pool on Thursday. I was amazed at my daughter's lack of fear. She hasn't been swimming in a big pool since last summer when she was small. She headed straight for the water and wanted me to let go of her. Natalie's son Parker was jumping off the side holding her hands and going under water. Laura Beth saw this and jumped right in. I was fearful wondering if she would know how to hold her breath. Oh it only took a few times and she had it down. Then she wanted to jump and go under over and over. I wish I had a picture! She is fearless! Fun and scary to watch. :) Then on Friday we went to our playgroup and Laura Beth and Parker had fun playing in the baby pool. Of course she was putting her face in the sprinkler. I did get a few pictures of that.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Ella is the same way! It's amazing how much they love something that is so stinkin' dangerous! We got a big plastic pool...hillbilly heaven...and my kids can't get enough of it!!! Happy Summer!