Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girl's Night!

It's Sunday and I am sitting on the couch wishing I could take a nap in lieu of going to the grocery store and Office Max. We had a relaxing weekend at home. No travels!! Landon's Mom and Grandma came to spend the night Friday. We went to dinner and enjoyed visiting with them. They both just adore Laura Beth. Last night, Paula, Laura, Julie and I went to dinner and to see the Sex In The City movie. It was a nice night out and the movie was great. We ate and laughed alot at Long Horn's and then went to the movie. After the movie we spent the night at Julie's. No sleeping in however. Kinsleigh and Kaden were jumping on our bed by 8:15. I felt right at home. Landon and Laura Beth grilled ribs here at the house and hung out together. I am reminded how simple nights out with the girls like that are needed and appreciated. I am blessed by my friendships. I wish I had a picture to post but unfortunately we didn't take any. Well, off to the grocery store and Office Max I must go. I start teaching at my friend Angie's daycare tomorrow for summer camp. It should be interesting. I have 60-80 kids ranging from 4-12 and many in serious need of some "tutoring." Laura Beth will go with me one day a week and stay in the one year old room. Then on Mondays and Wednesdays she will stick to her normal routine going to Mommy's Morning Out at the church. However, she's going to go home with Lanae afterwards for a few hours to "practice" for the fall. Hooray, a few hours a week to myself. :)

No comments: