Thursday, June 19, 2008

LB Finds Her Belly Button!



This week Laura Beth found her belly button... how exciting!! She's been walking around the house pulling up her shirt and saying (more like screeching) "beweee." She also has been wanting to hang out in her crib after she wakes up. She wants me to give her books or put Sadie in their with her. She hangs out for a few minutes looking at her books or just yelling "mama."

She went to LaNae's again on Monday and Wednesday this week. Oh, how truly blessed we are! I truly believe God put this woman in our lives last Fall for this reason. I was drawn to New Life Christian Church as a place to put Laura Beth twice a week for a few hours. My intent was to give her socialization while giving myself a few hours a week to run errands, etc.. Well to make a long story short, LaNae will be Laura Beth's Nanny in the Fall. Each day I pick her up she pitches a total fit. She wants to stay with "Nae, Nae" as she calls her. When I dropped her off at MMO on Wed., Jude (LaNae's 5 yr. old son) was anxiously awaiting her arrival. They just adore each other. LaNae is treats her with complete love and affection. I am blessed with peace of mind to go back to work.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

glad she's so loved by so many. that peace of mind is vital with our children

Ida B. Goddard said...

how cute!! that's usually the way that Nolan introduces himself to people. I say "tell them hey" and he pulls his shirt up. i don't know. they're hillarious when they're learning, aren't they??!!!