Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beach hats, Cover-ups, and Towels





With summer quickly approaching and the beach in sight, I have a new beach hat to offer. I can't wait to take Laura Beth to the beach in May. Hopefully, she'll keep her hat on. The cover up came from Target. Unfortunately the white ones have been picked over quickly. I will be on the lookout for some plain white bathing suit cover ups to monogram. I can get the terry robes for children however. I purchased a few towels today and have some cute new summer appliques to try out. I am going to work on some towel designs when we return from Augusta. I will post them once I finish. We'll be in August for the Master visiting friends and family Wed-Sun. of this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you belive Aubrey actually kept the hat on? I was shocked because you know our luck with bows these days. It was a total necessity at the beach and cute too!