Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Gymboree Day










Monday I had a nice morning at home with Laura Beth. We were blessed with a quiet weekend at home and then Monday off of school and work. We met up with Aubrey and Erin to play at Gymboree. The girls had fun playing around on all of the equipment. Aubrey especially loves it there. She cracks me up with her free spirited personality just doing her own thing and not afraid of anything or anybody. I made Laura Beth the 2 t-shirt as I thought Erin could capture a cute photo for her birthday invitation. We are having her 2nd birthday at Gymboree with a few friends. I look forward to a small party not at home. :) Laura Beth is not always so camera friendly and it's difficult to get a smile out of her. She is always too busy studying everything and everyone or talking. However, as you can see in the impromptu shot of Aubrey she is always all smiles. So cute!!! Either way Erin always amazes me. Just when I think it's impossible to get a good shot.. she'll capture something. She is truly talented. We always enjoy spending time with Erin and Aubrey.





1 comment:

Jaime said...

can't believe she's 2!! her hairs grown so much!! adorable.