Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our First Sleep Over!

Laura Beth loving on Addison Kate when we picked up Aubrey.

"Double Trouble!" Such a funny picture. While Erin and I were talking, we realized the girls were too quiet. We found them in Addison's room lubing up Aubrey! Loving the "we're caught" looks on their faces.We let the girl's play outside and I looked out and didn't see them. Found both of them in my car buckling Aubrey in. They were ready to go. Hoping Aubrey doesn't always let Laura Beth take control.... :)Bath Time!Being Silly With Landon (Daddy!)My snapshot from my "inch" of the bed. Yes, I let BOTH of them sleep with me and Landon. This picture was actually snapped in the dark before I went to sleep. I am lying next to Aubrey.Jump Its (Playgroup)


Laura Beth and Aubrey had their first sleepover. Since, Erin just gave birth to Addison I thought it would be fun to have Aubrey spend the night and have a playdate with us. We weren't sure how it would go over since they are only 2! However, Aubrey was a total trouper and had a blast. She didn't cry for Mommy and thinks Laura Beth is too funny. They really get along great. I just hope Laura Beth doesn't teach Aubrey too much of her drama. We stayed up late, played in the tub, and went to JumpIts and Chic-fil-a the following day. Aubrey didn't want to go home and Laura Beth was definitely sad to see her go. The night/day was filled with lots of 2 year old giggles and 30 year old laughs. They are a total hoot together and keep me laughing.

1 comment:

Erin Kay Photography said...

I love these photos! How cute are our girls together. They will cherish this friendship one day as much as I do ours! xoxo :)