Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fourth of July (Charleston 2009)

Fourth of July 2009 -- Fireworks on IOP, Charleston


Folly Beach Pier

RB's

Beach Bums...


Visiting with Nana on the way home...

This year we spent Independence Day in Charleston with Trey and Christine. We took our annual trip to IOP and had a great time. It was a nice relaxing week with the Ingrams. We enjoyed nice dinners, days on the beach, and spending time with Trey and Christine planning for Parker's arrival in October! I really hate that Christine and I live over 5 hours apart but am grateful for the time we are able to spend together. I am sooo excited that she is pregnant and entering the world of motherhood. I can't wait for her to meet her little guy and get to experience the feeling of being a mother. Loving the more frequent phonecalls to talk about baby gear, fabric, diaper bags, etc. :) Laura Beth loved the beach and Trey! She talked his head off all week and told him "your my favorite friend" constantly if his attention diverted to anywhere but her. I am sure Christine and Trey were happy to see us arrive and happy to see us go. The highlights for me were watching fireworks on the beach, lounging in my new lounge chair Landon bought me, and registering at BabiesRus with Christine.

No comments: