Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 2009


Abbi's Birthday Party


Brandy's Wedding Shower

Nana and Laura Beth

LB's First Haircut (can we say "drama queen")

A month of birthday parties, Mother's Day, and Laura Beth's first haircut. We were blessed to meet a lot of new friends when Laura Beth was a baby. Everyone was born within about 2 months. So that means lots of birthday parties March through May (and even one (Maddox) in June). The spring and summer are definitely party months for us.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Just perfect I suppose! I got to do some shopping for myself on Friday afternoon and then out for Laura and Olivia's birthday's downtown. The highlights were a quiet shower by myself at the W before going out and then sleeping in (well not really Laura and her crazy energy did get up around 8!)

Saturday we went to Aubrey's party and then Nana and Papa came for Mother's Day. Landon made breakfast Sunday and then I got to get a massage. After Nana and Papa left, Laura Beth and I laid down for a late nap around 3:30 and never really woke up!!! Laura Beth slept until the next day. Crazy! I suppose that was my last mother's Day present.

This weekend we went to Abby's party and Elmo showed up! Laura Beth was not a fan. I had to stay outside with her during Elmo's stay. Once he was gone she was ready for more fun.

We are just enjoying the warm weather and counting down the days untils school is out! Not having to wake up at 6 a.m. every morning is what I look forward to most! Laura Beth and I start swimming lessons in June.. so that should be fun too. Summer here we come!!!!

No comments: