Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday/Valentine's Day!!








February and March are usually two busy months around the Woods home. We celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th of February followed by Landon's b-day on the 15th. Laura Beth was born on March 8th and my birthday follows on the 13th. We're rounding out February and gearing up for more celebrations in March! This year Landon turned 30 so I decided to throw him a small surprise party in Vienna with some of his closest friends and family. Everything went off great and he as surprised. For Valentine's Day we spent the day together at the zoo. (Oh and I must brag on my sweet husband who brought me breakfast in bed, tulips, and Victorias Secret. The best part was LB saying Happy Valentine's Day Mommy.) We wanted to go to the aquarium but it was packed! The zoo turned out to be a very nice alternative and Laura Beth enjoyed herself. Sunday night, Landon and I went to dinner at The Capital Grille Buckhead with Laura and Lloyd. I can't stop thinking about that delicious steak! It was a wonderful meal with wonderful friends! We are gearing up for Laura Beth's 2nd birthday Saturday and then our dual celebration on the 14th.

No comments: