Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Girl's Weekend!




We all need some time for ourselves right! Well, I took a much needed weekend hiatus with my favorite girls. Christine, Tiff, Olivia, and I spend the weekend downtown at the W for some girl time and R&R. We stayed at the hotel most of the weekend wandering out just to do some shopping at Atlantic Station on Saturday. I met them at the hotel Friday night where they had began nibbling on cheese and crackers and sipping wine. We had apps in the lounge and a yummy martini. A virgin mohito for Tiff as she is 8 months prego! Off to bed early Friday night. Remember the goal of the weekend was time with friends and relaxation! What more could a girl want right! Saturday was complete with an early breakfast, Christine took time for a facial, I watched a movie (can you believe it!?!?! I never take the time to watch movies) and then we did lunch and shopping. Saturday night we dressed up for dinner at the Spice Market (Asian cuisine that didn't agree with my tastebuds.. but the company I had made up for it) and drinks at hotel pub. Tiff was such a trooper.. looking all hot in her little dress and heels. I think she would have stayed up later than us if we tried to go to bed. It was a nice time with my closest friends.

No comments: