Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times!





I can't believe the weekend is over and it's back to the hustle and bustle! Friday, Laura Beth and I spent the afternoon together. We went to Toys R Us with LaNae and Jude. Jude was getting a transformer for excellent behavior so I decided Laura Beth and I would join them and get her a new toy as well (first time going to toys r us to get a toy for no reason.. kinda fun!). We decided on a baby doll and baby highchair. She has been feeding her baby it's bottle all weekend. Too cute! I was totally exhausted and in bed by 9:00 on Friday night. Saturday we went to Augusta for Tiff's 30th surprise party. Jeff did a wonderful job putting together her party. I enjoyed spending time with my best girlfriends and watching our children play together. I was able to visit with Liv, Tiff and Ali (my high school buddies) My pictures aren't very good as I desperately need a new camera! It's just so nice to have such amazing friends that truly feel like family. We drove into town and went straight to Tiffany and Jeff's. We arrived with our crazy dog and one year old. They always make you feel so welcome and right at home. I never feel intrusive at the Bachelders. It really feels like I am at home with my sisters. Harris and Laura Beth are getting so big and running around talking and making us laugh. Time truly does fly! We are all 30 now! Wow! I am so blessed by my friendships! Thanks girls! Best of all, I was able to visit with my Daddy this morning. We went to his house for breakfast. It only took LB a few minutes to warm up and then she was in her Pawpaw's arms. I so wish we were able to spend more time together as I know she would just adore him.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

wish i could see more pics of tiff's bday- i told crum that i really was missin yall! i went to see sisterhood of traveling pants movie and thought of "my girls". glad she had a nice bday! maybe we can talk about when the christmas dinner get-together will be, so we can all try really hard to get together!