Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 4th

As tradition holds we stayed here for the fourth of July. Landon always picks that holiday to work half a day. I am thinking we may change it up next year and go to the beach or something. Meme and Poppy (Landon's parents) came to visit. We grilled steaks and Laura Beth played in her pool. Laura Beth loved having her Meme and Poppy at the house and stayed by their side. I enjoyed being able to have my space as LB is attached to me when no one is here. In the pictures below, Laura Beth enjoyed some toast and jelly with Poppy... o.k. just the jelly. She was sucking it off of the toast. And we pulled out her barbie fishing pole for a quick casting lesson. :) Poppy can't wait until she's old enough to go fishing with him. Saturday night we visited Ben and Paula at their new home. It's just beautiful. They have spent the last year designing and building it. Every detail is just wonderful and I they must feel so blessed in their new home.
Other than the fourth I have been busy teaching at a summer camp and tutoring. Laura Beth is spending three days a week/half days with LaNae. She absolutely loves going over to "Nae, Nae's." She's all smiles and "getty" when she wakes up and I tell her we need to get dressed to go see Nae, Nae. When I pick her up she doesn't want to leave. Such a huge peace of mind! The summer is quickly passing us by and I can't believe I go back to teaching in less than a month. I have mixed feelings about. Time will tell .... I just hope my daughter doesn't suffer any while i figure out what's best for me/us. I am also continuing with my monogramming and designs for "The Whimsical Woods". Here is another bag I completed and a tablerunner for Kaden's birthday party.

2 comments:

Erin Kay Photography said...

L-O-V-E the new bag design...too cute!!!

Jaime said...

she's getting so big! she is so full of personality. i hope you keep a journal of all the cute stuff she says/does to show her one day:)