Monday, July 28, 2008

Beach Pictures!



Erin with Erin Kay Photography has posted a "sneak peak" of our beach photos on her blog. I can't wait to get the entire set of proofs. They look great so far!! I just love looking at my baby's innocent face and bare feet in the sand. Pictures are priceless to me as they just capture the moment and allow you to freeze that image in time. There are many days when I think I just want to freeze her and keep her small forever. We are having sooo much fun these days watching her grow. It's just amazing how quickly they learn new things and do something different every day. Link over to http://www.mckneelyspace.blogspot.com/ to check out some of our photos. Here's two I have already purchased for my website to showcase a few new items. Love them!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

precious! she is good:) and yes, please send me directions to the pillowcase dress!!! thanks

Ali said...

Oh, Heather...these are beautiful. I lOVE the one with your Mom and Randy...just a neat "moment." It's easy to take pictures with such a beautiful little girl!