Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Landon and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this weekend. We met about 10 years ago and have been married for 5 now! I just have to say how truly blessed I am that God put such a wonderful man in my life. Landon is more than I could have ever hoped for. He's a great husband and father. He had reservations at Maggiano's (knowing Italian is my favorite food.. and ironically his least favorite so we hardly go out for Italian) downtown and his mother came to babysit. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner, wine and even dessert. Then when I woke up Sat. morning and he had set out my new digital camera complete with a case, memory card and all. And, his sweet letter made it a perfect anniversary. As I write he is sitting in our bed enjoying ice cream with our sweet Laura Beth. One of their favorite rituals. I love sitting in the living room listening to them talk and love on each other. It reminds me of my blessings! I don't know what I have done to deserve him but I know I will hang on tight and look forward to our lifetime together.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You two are perfect together, congratulations!!

Ali said...

Congratulations, Heather. You guys are such a beautiful family!

Jaime said...

Heather, sorry about having to sign in, I hate it too but I had to make my blog private b/c I had a very strange man leaving strange comments from Colorado (if that's where he really was) and my girls are too cute to take any chances of having personal info out there, so I went private- that's why everyone has to log in. Also, my background is from cutestblogontheblock - just click on the tag up top left side to get there and check them out:)