Monday, October 13, 2008

A Girl's Weekend!





Laura Beth and I spent the weekend alone as Landon was hunting. We went to Mrs. Janet's Friday night for Brent and Dana's shower. They are rebuilding after a devastating fire took their home. We were able to shower them with needed things for the new house. Laura Beth had a ball! She walked around socializing only as Laura Beth can do. She would walk up to people she's never met, cock her head to one side, smile, and say "hey!" So funny! If I told her someone's name she'd remember it and say "hi Paige.., etc." She just loves Lloyd (or yoyd.. as she calls him -- Laura's husband) and would stand at the window or back door and yell.. "yoyd, mone.." (translation.. Lloyd, come on). When we left, she went around saying bye and giving away kisses. Oh.. my social butterfly. She just makes me smile. I am amazed at how much she loves people. Before we were out of the driveway, she was out. Saturday, she spent the morning with Laura while I ran some errands and then we spent the rest of the day and night at home just playing and laughing together. I didn't get anything done around the house, for school, or The Whimsical Woods, but it was completely worth it. I enjoyed her so much! She's starting to talk with me and is my bestest friend. :) Here are a few pics from the weekend. And the last one is of her at LaNae's before picture day at school. It's the only one I have as she refused to take her school picture.

No comments: