Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update!

Well I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. Things have just been so busy and I also have been terrible about taking pictures lately and I always seem to want to post a picture with my blog. In the past month or two we have attended lots of first birthdays, traveled to Vienna twice(once for happy occasion and the other not so happy), finished up with Mommy's Morning Out, monogrammed alot, survived an ear infection, hand-foot-mouth disease (or virus as I would rather call it) and cutting a few teeth.

I guess it is that time of year. Many of our friends had babies around the same time we did and we have made some new friends this year. It's been so wonderful to watch these little people grow and develop. Here are a few pictures from some of the parties we attended and a few we had to miss out on.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Laura Beth is too cute. i wanna see more pics of her lately please!